have you ever noticed that some women are just naturally gracious? one of my idols is an 80 year old great grandma, who sings like an angel, looks perfectly beautiful ALL THE TIME, and always has the most gracious and kind words for everyone. it is so tempting to hate her...except she is just too lovable!
today, a man said that she should teach classes to young women, because they don't seem to understand how to be ladies.
here's what i think she would say:
1. love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and strength...and your
neighbor as yourself.
2. take a little time each day to put yourself together (hair, make-up,
clothes that flatter.)
3. if you think kind thoughts about people, your kind words will follow.
4. stand up nice and straight.
5. be well prepared for everything you do.
6. have a sense of humor and don't take yourself too seriously.
7. encourage those who need it and be a friend to the lonely.
i'm going to ask her for some more tips...